Tuesday 15 June 2010

Whodunnit?

There has been a vandal at large in the garden.  One of my SQUIRREL PROOF feeders has been chomped to bits.  At first I blamed Butterfly the Squirrel.  Then I got to wondering how he got his head through the bars, he never has been able to before.  Was it a baby squirrel with a tiny head?  Had Butterfly just found a way of ramming his head through the bars?  Then I remembered the little rat my Grandaughter spotted at the weekend.  The one hubby shot at with his air rifle (Pa Bear is alive and well and living in Norfolk)  Could he be the culprit?  I have to say that although I am missing that particular feeder a lot I am loathe to go and shell out for another one just to have The Rodent gnaw at it.  Hmmm it's a dilemma...


Whodunnit?

No comments:

Post a Comment