Saturday 6 November 2010

A sunny window

It was a horrible day today, the only time it stopped raining was when it was drizzling.  Then just before sundown the rain cleared and suddenly everywhere was bathed in the most beautiful lemon light.  This prompted a mad panic, grabbing my camera, hauling on a coat and unsuitable shoes and running down to the broad as fast as possible. 

As usual there were people in the way.  I waited for them to pass but they decided to come almost up to me then turn round and go back again!  Grrrr I need a delete button for people!








After that I had a go at photographing some unhelpful swans.  Sadly they were camera shy but I did manage to get one or two that were almost good.





If only he had held his head up



Then I photographed an alien spacecraft.  Well, obviously I know they are not but just think of the fun I could have with them!  Check out the local news tomorrow for other sightings....


Spacecraft approaching....


Just leaving......
 Just time for a few more shots, purely gratuitous but it's been a while since this blog has had photos!




As soon as darkness fell the rain resumed.  I think I was lucky to get that little window on such a rubbish day.

No comments:

Post a Comment